I am looking forward to;
- Britni, Danielle, & Jamie visiting over Christmas break!
- Christmas brunch this weekend at Rob's parents' house
- A week of vacation time!!
- A Christmas Eve party at my parents house
- (Possibly) skiing up north for New Years Eve
This morning I opted out of waking up to my 5:15am wake up call, and decided to sleep in a little and work out at home. I have been eager to try a kettle bell workout that I found on Pinterest, but unfortunately my gym does not have any. (Any reason to stay in my warm bed when it is single digits outside...brrr.)
My iTunes library needs a serious update, so I decided to let Pandora take over this morning. I decided to go with 'Love in This Club Radio'
(Hello 2007! This station brings me back to college every time!)
Off to get ready for work now!
Do you have a go to stay at home workout? If so please share, I am always looking for a little inspiration!